This is such an exciting time for you.
Here are a few things you should know!
Now that you’ve gotten to know a bit about me, keep reading to learn more about what a wedding experience looks like!
I am so excited that you found me and because I believe that getting to know my clients is the #1 way to ensure an awesome experience, I’d love to tell you a little bit about me!
• My husband, Mike, and I have been together for over 10 years.
• We got married on 10=2x5 (10.25.08)
• I love sunflowers and all things Kate Spade.
• We rescued our crazy mutt of a dog. His name is Oliver, the orphan :)
• Our daughter, Loralei Sue, is named after The Rock of Loralei on the Rhine River to pay homage to our Celtic and German heritage.
• I am based in St. Louis but travel all over Midwest and even abroad to photograph weddings.
• I worked at Walt Disney World in Orlando while still in college. That experience completely engrained all things Disney into my heart forever.
• My birthday is St. Partrick's Day. One of the many reasons my name is Erin. Thx Mom and Dad!
• 99% of the time, my Dad - John, is my assistant for wedding day coverage. He is just as crazy as me.
• I went to Art School at MIZZOU and hold two degrees in Design and Photography.
• I learned the art of photography on an old film camera.
Not only do you deserve beautiful images, you also deserve the best day ever.
We are currently only photographing 12-15 weddings, engagements
and a select number of portrait sessions per year.
When my couples feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera, that results in genuine, joyful images! Your wedding day is an experience from beginning to end and your photography is a huge part of the experience.. shouldn't it be fun? and enjoyable? and natural? I think so! My goal is to not just capture memories for my clients, it’s to create an unforgettable experience.
The learning curve for planning a wedding is steep and confusing, so I like to keep things simple. That’s why after over 10 years of working in the wedding industry I have decided to offer my clients only the best and what I truly believe they need to have a stress-free wedding day and overall amazing experience.
• Up to 9 hours of photographic services (Two photographers included)
• Prettily packaged USB drive of unlimited edited images + full print release
• Complimentary Engagement Session
• Online proofing gallery to share with family & friends for view and purchase images
• 100+ printed 4x6 proofs delivered with digital files
• A variety of high quality prints of your favorite selection (1-11x14, 4-8x10, 6-5x7)
Includes 10x10, 30 page leather album
• Additional sessions - $300
• Boudoir Sessions including 8x8 gift album - $500
• Add additional spreads to your album $20 per full spread (2 sides)
• Adventure add-on (Travel outside St. Louis) - $200
• 8x8 20 sided Parent Albums - $500
• Additional Hours of coverage - $250
Imperfect grace & authentically joyful